Precise Flight Support Center
Pulselite STC ST00733SE for DeHavilland DHC-8 -100 through -400 Series
Updated: Jan. 11, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Pulselite AML and STC ST00453SE for Boeing 737
Updated: Jan. 11, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Pulselite Airplane Flight Manual Supplement for General Aviation listed in STC SA4005NM
Updated: Jan. 11, 2016, 1 p.m.
000PMAN0001 Rev A
Pulselite Airplane Flight Manual Supplement for DeHavilland Dash 8-100 through -400 listed in STC ST00733SE
Updated: Jan. 11, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
Pulselite 1151 Airplane Flight Manual Supplement for B737 -100 through -500 listed in STC ST00453SE
Updated: Jan. 11, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a PlanePack?
- What is an OxyPack?
- What is a SoloPack?
- How much modification is required to my aircraft to install the HID lights?
- Could I Install the kit myself?
- Could I not just purchase a stronger watt halogen bulb to get a brighter light?
- How long will these bulbs last?
- What is the difference between genuine XENON HID lights and Xenon gas-filled bulbs?
- Can I use HID lights if my aircraft has tip tanks?
- Will the bulbs get too hot?